Maliha Waqas with her team set out to create a monthly diary that would promote health, fashion style and deliberate living. The basic idea was to steer away for the glossy images of the too perfect driven magazine that she has been always looking for.
The latest April Issue of PK Fashion Magazine, is a collection of inspired and instructive artices written by real honest down to earth folks, who work hard to live knowingly. Providing a respite from grim reality, offering a mixture of fashion, interviews, comprehensive commentary and an inside view in short.
The issue takes you to a journey of the season of festivities with hottest happenings in town. Be it Fashion shows, Lawn Launches or others.Some of the main highlights of the issue includes:
- Spring Summer Lawn Collection 2016: As April is considered to be a bloomy season, this month’s issue is proud to cover some of the known brands collection and their launches.
- Waqar Ahmed Butt: The next is something eye catching, speaking of a hot man and being upclose and personal with the leading male model of the industry. It was quite a fun experience interviewing him and having a conversation with him
- PFDC Sunsilk Fashion Week: The fashion section gives you an exclusive sneak peak into the best friends of the industry on and of the runway at the PFDC fashion week and the best highlights from the show.
- Cross Stitch: The editorial shoot of the brand cross stitch should be your guide to the next few dazzling sunny days.
- Zainab Chottani: It also brings you an exclusive interview with designer Zainab Chottani that talks about her professional journey, current plans and about her latest spring summer collection.
- Best Buy: This section brings you two best brands Breakout and Khaas Stores, as budgeting is hard this section makes shopping easy for you to know what these both brands offer best for you.
SO Grab your Copy of PK Fashion and Lifestyle and enjoy your journey into the world of fashion and lifestyle!